The term ‘Zmoments Pte Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office will be provided upon request. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
With love, Ivan and Shan
Family always come first for us. Cousins first, founders second.
When both of us became parents, we always shared parenting tips. And the one thing in common is this unconditional love and effort to provide the best for our children. What we thought was impossible, such as maintaining calmness when the child is undergoing a meltdown, became possible.
As the 2nd generation in the family business of manufacturing melamine dinnerware, we saw tableware as it is but never more. It was not until both our young toddlers turned two years old and began to explore the world as their own that we saw how a normal mealtime conversation could become a prelude to another meatime battlefield.
That was when we saw how our tableware and its safety properties could make a difference for other families with young kids. And for the love of our toddlers and connection to tableware, we started theplatestory.com